This registration session will allow you to provide contact information and submit player information. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. Deadline for registration is June 4th, 2023 at 11:59 p.m.. This is a time sensitive registration, please recognize the deadline.
A review of the Minnesota State Baseball Coaches Association’s basic requirements for the individual are:
1. Individual must be a senior varsity letterman for the current season.
2. The player must have outstanding baseball and leadership ability plus academic excellence.
3. Player must carry a 3.0 (4.0 scale) grade point average in an academic core curriculum in his sophomore, junior and first semester of his senior year.
Guidelines and Procedures
1. All applications should be typed with correct names and data. Double check this please!!!
2. The selection committee must have a good summary of not only the player’s academic record, but the player’s baseball accomplishments.
3. If the third quarter grades are not out for the applicant’s senior year, his third quarter subjects should be listed.
4. Please check the time deadlines on the application form.
5. Teams and individuals will be announced prior to the State Tournament Championship games in June.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to: Al Amdahl
Select an option to continue with the registration.