This registration session will allow you to provide contact information and submit player information. Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. Deadline for registration is June 3rd, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.. This is a time sensitive registration, please recognize the deadline.
A review of the Minnesota State Baseball Coaches Association’s basic requirements for the individual are:
1. Individual must be a senior varsity letterman for the current season.
2. The player must have outstanding baseball and leadership ability plus academic excellence.
3. Player must carry a 3.0 (4.0 scale) grade point average in an academic core curriculum in his sophomore, junior and first semester of his senior year.
4. Player shall not have any Minnesota State League eligibility penalties or infractions during his high school career.
5. The teams will not be selected by position, but the committee will select the top baseball players of each class who meet the criteria stated above.
6. The coach submitting the player application must be a member of the Minnesota State Baseball Coaches Association.
Guidelines and Procedures
1. All applications should be typed or printed with correct names and data.
2. The selection committee must have a good summary of not only the player’s academic record, but the player’s baseball accomplishments.
3. If the third quarter grades are not out for the applicant’s senior year, his third quarter subjects must be listed.
4. Please check the time deadlines on the application form.
5. Teams and individuals will be announced prior to the State Tournament Championship games in June.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to: Todd Smrekar
Select an option to continue with the registration.